Monday, September 27, 2010

Revit Blogger Day at Trapelo Road

I alluded to this in my post yesterday. I'm outside Boston at Autodesk's Trapelo Road office attending a Blogger Day event. We've started out our morning together when David Mills welcomed us and introduced us to fellow Autodeskers, Angela Chan and Lilli Smith. Matt Jezyk tuned in from afar via conference call. Bloggers attending are David Harrington, Jeffrey Pinheiro, David Light, David Baldacchino, Laura Handler, Krista Manna, Robert Manna and me. Buildz blogger Zach Kron and Autodesker crashed our meeting too.


A formal blogger webcast begins at 12:30 PM (EST) so we can't reveal what is discussed just yet. Keep an eye on the bloggersphere and Twitter.

In the picture: (clockwise starting at left lower corner) David Light, David Baldacchino, Laura Handler, David Mills, Angela Chan, Lilli Smith, David Harrington, and Jeffery Pinheiro. Missing...me, Robert and Krista Manna.

No comments: